Monday, September 22, 2008

Double Trouble!

Today Gus and I went in for our first official ultrasound and this is our big news-look at the pictures closely to see if you can guess


Yup, that's right we are seeing double! Twins does run on both sides of our family but we never would have thought that we could have TWINS. Guess we thought wrong! I wish I could describe what I am feeling right now. It's times like this that makes me wish I was a more poetic writer so I could capture all the wonders of this monumental day. At first, I walked around feeling just shocked but now I am so excited I can barely stand still. We have so much work ahead of us but it is going to be so rewarding. We are still at risk for losing one or both so we are praying fiercely. There are a lot of emotions for us but I think mostly we are just so overjoyed to see our babies and that they are healthy.

2 comments:

Coleman, Ashley, Cash, and Presley said...

Mara... i still can't believe it! i am so excited for you! it will be a fun journey, and now no one can tell you what to expect! because yours will be so different! Congratulations! You'll be a great mommy!

Unknown said...

What can I say, but how excited I am about being a grandpa. Thanks so much for making me so happy. I still say right now they both sure look like their dad.

Of course you will be an outstanding mommy. WE LOVE YOU!!