Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Blessed

Yesterday we had a patient come in who was pregnant and she was miscarrying her baby; maybe it's all these hormones but this hit me really hard. I wanted to offer her some comfort but being pregnant I could only think about how much she already loved that baby. I wish it were possible to cuddle my babies even closer and tell them to just grow strong and healthy. I can't believe how lucky I am. The only other time I have ever felt this blessed in my life was the day I married my soul-mate. (And he is taking such wonderful care of us.) I am so grateful that I was able to get pregnant; let alone have two babies to bless our lives! I know so many people are praying for us and I want to make sure they know that the lord is listening to their prayers and truely watching over us. Thank you for the very many prayers; we are blessed and we can feel it in our lives.

No comments: