Thursday, December 18, 2008

getting larger...

Okay so today I had an interesting thing happen; at work I see patients for diet consults on a monthly basis. I saw a Spanish couple today and they ended up questioning whether or not I was the one who saw them last month. I told them I had and the gentleman in broken English looked at me and said "naw, the one we saw wasn't pregnant" I was like, umm, ya I was but I have twins-
Appartently I have gotten huge this past month and trust me I feel it! About two weeks ago I measured my tummy around my belly button (which has practically surfaced) because my mom is sewing a dress for me for Stanton's wedding. Two weeks ago I measured 37 inches today I remeasured due to my conversation and I measured 40 inches! 3 inches in two weeks! I have really been able to feel the stretch and I can feel the girls move quite a bit lately which I love because it doesn't keep me up at night yet!
So I will retake photos sometime this weekend I hope and post them.

1 comment:

Ben and Chennelle said...

You are halfway done!! I can't wait to see pics. I miss you and hope we can do something sometime. I'm sure you are one busy gal!