Friday, November 28, 2008

Another milestone!


Thanksgiving day we were at the Clark's household and as I looked down I swore I could see my tummy moving just above my belly button. I tried to hold really still and got Gus to come watch with me-I could feel something but it didn't feel like 'gas' which is how everyone told me it would feel when they moved. Gus put his hand on my tummy and we both felt a little kick! I have been waiting for this moment for a long time; I have wanted to feel them move since before I even got pregnant. I haven't really felt them since and I have to hold really still but it is amazing to know what is really taking place in our lives.
We documented this amazing day with this photo-my belly seems to have gotten huge this past week!

1 comment:

Coleman, Ashley, Cash, and Presley said...

so.... it didn't feel like gas to me either, it is kind of a fluttery feeling... just kind of out-of this world! :) i loved that! can't wait to feel it again! :) Have you checked my blog? i know i know... i couldn't help it...